My aunt dropped off a bunch of zucchini on my porch several weeks ago. Thanks, Masi (“aunt”). Zucchini is my least favourite harvest item, but I will eat it without complaining. I just don’t get excited about it (except for … Continue reading
- Indian rice pudding (Khir)
- Just eat it!
- Stylish blogger? Moi?
- Kale and cous-cous salad
- Spinach “Alfredo” Pizza
- Salted Tomato’s guidelines for (the best ever!) tomato sauce
- Paneer Paranthas (Cheese stuffed flat-bread)
- An everything-but-the-kitchen-sink egg casserole
- Diwali dinners
- Salmonella risk increases in eggs from battery-raised hens
- Yogourt making misadventures
- Creamy mushroom penne with a side of Whine
- Does Canada have food culture?
- Zucchini revisited
- Summer Beet and Buttermilk Soup
- Zucchini latkes and other
- Entirely illegitimate Red Beans and Rice
- Peanut butter hero
- Mostly Vegetarian
- 2,890 hits