Please, if you can, please, buy free-run or free-range eggs. If not out of compassion, for the sake of the poor chickens themselves, then do it for your health. As one smart kid said “we can either pay the farmer, … Continue reading
- Indian rice pudding (Khir)
- Just eat it!
- Stylish blogger? Moi?
- Kale and cous-cous salad
- Spinach “Alfredo” Pizza
- Salted Tomato’s guidelines for (the best ever!) tomato sauce
- Paneer Paranthas (Cheese stuffed flat-bread)
- An everything-but-the-kitchen-sink egg casserole
- Diwali dinners
- Salmonella risk increases in eggs from battery-raised hens
- Yogourt making misadventures
- Creamy mushroom penne with a side of Whine
- Does Canada have food culture?
- Zucchini revisited
- Summer Beet and Buttermilk Soup
- Zucchini latkes and other
- Entirely illegitimate Red Beans and Rice
- Peanut butter hero
- Mostly Vegetarian
- 2,998 hits